This was the 3rd one (from a supposedly different company) in the last month or two:
I was hoping you could help me out – who can I speak with regarding business development/partnerships. I work for blah blah blah, an Inc500 company, and we have been partnering with sites similar to yours. We would like to discuss ideas on monetizing your website without the clutter of advertisements or giving up editorial control. We work with sites that focus on all types of subjects – career, baby boomers, moms, military, and more. Below are some solutions we specialize in:
· Content Creation – producing high quality content is time consuming. We have in-house writers specializing in article creation that would complement your current content. This service
· Registration Path Solutions – Present targeted offers to your new or returning visitors via your sign-up registration, returning user login, and other high traffic areas of your site. We can serve relevant offers in the form of co-registration opt-ins (get paid if a user checks a box), interstitials, as well as pages with multiple offers.
· Custom Widgets – Place widgets on high traffic pages, which can be customized for any audience or topic. We can compensate on an aggressive cost per lead, cost per click, or even a flat rate depending on your sites traffic.
· Call Center Services – Fulfilling leads, sales, and warm transfers for a variety of industries.
· Email Marketing Programs – We offer 2 kinds of email marketing programs. We can monetize your subscriber base by emailing them targeted offers. Or we can email our subscribers your offer, driving sales and/or leads.
Please let me know who I can speak with regarding these solutions. Any of the solutions that create revenue for your site are paid for within 30 days, via check, wire, or PayPal.
I don’t know why these people message me. I barely get any hits and don’t make any money off this website. If I could write for this blog when no one came around, pretty sure I can handle creating content when people actually read it occasionally. Plus the whole point of buying content from someone really runs counter-intutitive to everything I’m doing here. I mean I know I’ve had some guest writers but really, most of this blog is my insane ramblings or whatever I find interesting.
Yes, I realize I haven’t been posting a lot lately. That and this is my 2nd straight post which is just me yelling at something I got via email. I’m going to be posting real content soon and explaining exactly where the hell I have been. On the bright side it’s not as if I have regular readers who are upset they haven’t seen the insanity in my mind recently.